What is a Cricket Accumulator Bet? There is a simple and quick answer to that and once we have answered it, we will also provide you with the chance of making a huge sum with a very small bet.
A Cricket Accumulator Bet is one in which a single bet links to multiple results and for you to be able to win the bet, all results need to go in your favour. It’s also called a parlay.
A low investment can lead to high returns but the risk of losing is also higher given you need multiple results to go in your favour. Selections of the results need to be mutually independent, i.e. the result of one of the bets should not have a bearing on a second.
Two selections is called a Double, three selections is called a Treble, and then there’re four-fold, five-fold, six-fold, seven-fold, eight-fold and so on.
Incidentally a man won £1.45 million once with an initial investment of just £2 on a six-fold accumulator. That wasn’t a cricket accumulator but the fundamentals remain the same across sports.
Cricket Accumulator Bet of the Day – August 17:
Bet £10 with bet365 here on this accumulator & win back £169 for
Aaron Finch to Be Top Batsman for Surrey v Gloucestershire in T20 Blast
Jamaica Tallawahs to beat Guayana Amazon Warriors in CPL
Yorkshire to beat Northamptonshire in T20 Blast
Essex to beat Kent in T20 Blast
How to get this Cricket Accumulator above?
- Register with bet365 here (and you get up to £200 deposit bonus) or if you are an existing customer, register with your account
- Select cricket > tournament name > match.
- Select the winner from your first market & place it in the slip as mentioned above.
- Keep selecting the winner for all your bets & adding to the slips as mentioned above.
- Click MULTIPLE BET option, enter your stake in the 1x box (say £10) & click on place bet.
- Sit back and check your results as they happen!
That’s it – your bet has been placed. Now sit back and see if you are able to make a humongous profit out of your calls!