With all the cricket action going on in the world at the moment, you can find the options on how to watch cricket live streaming and on TV for them. In fact it’s not just the online cricket live streaming but you can also watch most sports from around the world by following these steps.
The proliferation of T20 leagues around the world, it’s often difficult to keep in touch with the amount of cricket that is being played. For true cricket & other sports fans, not being in front of the television this should never been issue and you should be able to watch it live online even when you are travelling to or from work (or even during work if the boss isn’t looking!)
The question then is, how do you watch sport, whether it’s tennis, football, cricket or anything else, online and that too for free? (Why would you want to pay to watch cricket live streaming online anyway when you are already paying for your TV subscription?)
- Pakistan Super League Live Streaming
- Big Bash League Live Streaming
- Caribbean Premier League Live Streaming
- NatWest T20 Blast Live Streaming
- Global Destination League T20 Live Streaming
- Super Smash T20 Live Streaming
- Indian Premier League Live Streaming
Bet365 Live offers free official & legal live streaming of cricket matches including the Pakistan Super League 2018, Caribbean Premier League 2017 and the Big Bash League 2017-18, from around the world. You can register with bet365, make a small refundable deposit and voila, off you go watching all sorts of cricket, football, tennis, badminton and other sport tournaments online.
Note: There could be geo-restrictions that might apply to some of these matches.
Below is the procedure to watch cricket online with bet365.
The live matches can be watched free of charge but your account needs to maintain a minimum balance of $10. The funds deposited will remain in the account until you decide to withdraw or use them and once you have done that, you won’t be able to watch the live streams till you put $10 back into your account.
Here’s how you can watch the live streaming of cricket and many other sporting events at bet365.
- You can either sign in to you account or open a new account with bet365
- Deposit the minimum required amount
- Go to the Live Streaming tab, select your sport & click on the match [Note, you can watch about 20,000 sporting events with that same deposit]
- Start watching…(and you can also bet on it!)